Time of Commencement:
Not in attendance:
Hussein Hameed, Ismael Zahlan, Lynn Hourani, Ali Gadiwalla, Ezadeen Naji, Abdirahman Chirango
Husam Al-Kateb, Mahmoud Abagi, Abbas Khan
- The IT team has decided that a more basic laptop will serve the needs of the ICT.
- Once Mahmoud gives his input then the chosen laptop will be purchased.
- Everyone agrees that Mattermost is a very good messaging server which will replace the current Whatsap.
- An uninterrupted power supply is needed for the security cameras.
WINDOW COVERING IN WOMEN’S PRAYER ROOM
- The window coverings that caused a lot of complaints from the community have been removed
- Any future decisions concerning the women’s prayer area are to be made after consultation with the Women’s Committee.
- The closet opposite the classroom needs a lock put on it. Br. Ezadeen will work on that.
- A plan for Ramadan has been worked on by Br. Ismael
- He will lead and work with a Ramadan Committee
- Sheikh Tariq is coming for the month and will be residing in one of the vacant Campus View apartments
- Ice maker will be purchased
- Food warmers will be purchased
- Refillable water bottles will be purchased to distribute.
- Large freezer is to be purchased
- New appliances will be put in the empty room near the kitchen
- LED lights to be added to the ICT dome along with other decorations.
- The current Quickbook is the 2010 version which is outdated and too old for the new computer/laptop
- 2018 Quicken is to be purchased and implemented.
Next meeting scheduled :
Thurs. 3/29/2018 for March 29th