Serving Tucson Community Since 1987
Welcome to the Islamic Center of Tucson (ICT)
Jumu’ah and Khatiras
Charity & Donation
We Need Your Help
Programs & Education
Frequently Asked Questions
When usually the mosque (Al-Masjid) is open?
The (Al-Masjid) normally opens 30 min before and after Fajer (Morning) Prayers and then closes. It opens again during the Center office hours and continues open until Isha’s prayer. If you would like to check the Center office hours, please check the about page, there you can find all the details
Is there a Sunday school (weekend school) program?
Yes, Please check the Weeknd school page, you can find more information there.
What are the services that the Center Provides?
The ICT provides many services to its community and also provides the opportunity for participation either through financial support, volunteer work, etc.
There are some seasonal services and permanent services. If you would like to learn more about the services and what the Center currently offers, please check the services page.
What do I need to know about Center Guidelines for Covid-19?
We take community safety very seriously and we ask you to do the same. Below are Center Guidelines for Prayer including Salat Al-Jumuah (Friday Prayer):
PLEASE READ IN ENTIRETY
- MASKS are REQUIRED. If you do not wear a mask, you will NOT be allowed to enter.
- If you have any acute respiratory symptoms or temperature 100 and above will not be permitted.
- You MUST practice safe distancing. Please sit on the seating marker on the carpet.
- Perform Wudu at home.
- Jummah duration will be short to minimize exposure.
- No socialization after prayer. Please note that there will be a 2nd Jumuah at the Masjed.
- You MUST follow the directions of ICT Administrators for your safety and those around you.
- Failure to follow any of the above rules can result in the suspension of your prayer and Jumuah Prayer access.
What are the prayer times?
You can check prayer times from here, there is also a prayer schedule that you can download.
Blog & Press
$ Per Year
Islamic Center of Tucson Supports needy families with over $30,000 a year with your donations.
Over 500 men and women attend the weekly Jummah prayer service
Community with over 30 different nationalities represented